An excellent agent when it comes to protecting surfaces against corrosion and repairing damaged zinc coatings on the surface of metal and steel elements. WB ALU COLD ZINC is a fast-drying agent that provides excellent protection against corrosion of body and chassis elements, as well as all kinds of metal structures. It is especially used for the protection and repair of damaged galvanized elements and welded spots, predominantly due to its hue being similar to the color of hot-dip galvanized surfaces.
The product ensures the long-term corrosion protection of metal and steel elements. In accordance with the ISO 12944 standard, it does not allow for any corrosion-specific changes and damages after 720 hours of exposure in a salt spray chamber according to PN-ISO 7253:2000. It conducts electricity, allowing for covered surface welding. It is resistant to temperatures up to 120⁰C and water. After drying, it can be varnished. The content of zinc in dry matter is 85% and of aluminum – 5%.
- contains over 85% zinc and 5% aluminum
- high adhesion and flexibility
- excellent corrosion resistance
- hue similar to zinc coatings
- very efficient
- resistance to weather conditions
TO BE USED TO:
- repair galvanized surfaces,
- protect welds against corrosion,
- ensure corrosion protection.
- maintain steel elements
- repair damaged galvanized parts,
- cold-galvanize metal surfaces of mechanical, installation-specific, and body-related objects.
NET VOLUME: 400 ml
Please note: The preparation is not suitable for use as a primer for plastics.