WB Tape pro – reinforcing and sealing tape to be used for sealing corners and expansion joints, as well as spots where drip profiles are installed. The tape is characterized by a high vapor tightness and a remarkable water resistance. After sticking, it is perfectly vulcanized with the surface, protecting it against cracks and limiting breaks in the waterproofing. WB Tape Pro can be used in the case of both internal and external projects.
WB TAPE PRO – reinforcing and sealing rubber and butyl tape of the width of 12 cm. Resistant to water pressure to up to 0.5 MPa.
- excellent sealing and waterproofing properties,
- does not harden nor crumble,
- volume of butyl does not change,
- sticks to plastic, wood, glass, and silicates,
- resistant to temperatures ranging from -40 to +90oC and to UV radiation.